Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess

I finally finished my big paper, but I still have two exams tomorrow, so nothing big today. In fact, I'm just going to talk about this coming season.



Haven't heard about any new yuri-ish anime this coming season, but apparently there's another freaking season of Koihime Musou. I'm not sure if I'll watch it yet, but I'll probably end up doing so because of bouncing breasts completion's sake. Actually, on the topic of Romance of the Three Kingdoms remakes, there's another Ikkitousen coming out, which leads me to this question: Should I watch it or not? I'm not a big fan of service + guys (hence why I can watch Koihime Musou even though there's lot of service - there are not, in fact, a lot of guys). However, I do like martial arts, and there are yuri parts... somewhere. Or so I've heard. Actually, following this logic, I shoud've watched Queen's Blade, so maybe I won't end up watching Ikkitousen after all.

For stuff I actually will watch, definitely Black Rock Shooter, K-On! 2, and, uh, that's it. Huh. The rest of the stuff I'll probably not watch/catch up on later. But yeah, back to studying for me... Orz See ya next time!

Oh, and an image for you guys. I was going to use it in my Hidamari Sketch post, but apparently I put it in the wrong folder... Whoops! ^_^;;



Yuri and dinosaurs. Can life get any better?


EDIT: WHERE'S MY SECOND SEASON OF SAKI?????????? That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment