Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Geeky As Charged 5

I have a couple of tests I should probably actually study for, so not a big post from me. So instead of a GAC! :D

Today's GAC: In my astro class, we were talking about the Gas Giants, namely, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Of course, being the yuri lover I am, this immediately reminded me of the Outer Senshi (plus one Inner and minus one Outer sob Poor Pluto.... T_T) of Sailor Moon fame. Well, fame if you didn't follow the English releases which SUCKED ASS. *ahem* Anyway, it just reminded me of how cool the Outer Senshi were. Can anybody guess who my favorites are?

Also during the lecture, my professor was talking about how there's a gap in the rings of Saturn. Of course, me being me, I noticed only the word Gap being emphasized every so often. And then *BAM!* Touhou reference. I'm thinking that Astronomy is going to become a whole lot geekier for me. (The reference being, of course, to Yakumo Yukari, a youkai who has control of GAPS.)

Edit: I forgot about pictures, so... Here they are!


Oh, Pluto, how unrespected you are.... T_T


It's a lot harder to find a good solo picture of Yukari than I thought.


But anyway, that's it for now! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment