Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Character Mystery Files: The Case of Nazuna

Today, I'm going to attempt a small, hopefully semi-regular series called 'Character Mystery Files.' Basically, I'm going to post about a character from an anime, manga, or game that I simultaneously like and dislike or that I disliked and came to like and my reasons why... Or something like that. Who knows how it'll turn out? Hope you enjoy it all the same though.

Edit: Whoops! I forgot I hadn't done a Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu post yet. If you haven't seen that or would like to read my impressions of it first, don't read this!!!

Case Number 1: Nazuna

Today's case is going to be about Nazuna from Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu. I know I said I didn't like ditzy or disgustingly naive in character traits, but somehow, Nazuna is extremely MOE to me. I especially like her with Nori, but it looks like they're trying to get her with Yuno as well. Never mind, I'm pretty sure Yuno is going to end up Hidamari-sou's pimp, so she could go with anyone. But this post is about Nazuna.

What's weird is that I have no idea how I came to like Nazuna. Maybe it's just the Hidamari affect where you can't dislike anybody. I'm sure that if I encountered her exact same character type in some other show, I'd extremely dislike her. Oh well. Have a picture, and then I'm off! See ya next time!

Aww, don't they look adorable? (Nazuna's on the left and Nori's on the right, by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment