Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Sora No Woto 11 & FINAL

ATTENTION: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS. AND IS VERY SCATTERBRAINED. READ WITH CAUTION.

ADDITIONAL WARNING: LANGUAGE Though if you aren't allowed to read curse words, what are you doing reading this blog? XD


ZOMG GERMAN.

XDDDDD Filicia!!!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION: WHAT IS WITH THE OBSESSION WITH AMAZING GRACE????????

XDDDDD Gotta love that textbook pronunciation.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX Noël-chan! T_T

I'm waiting for that owl to go bat-shit crazy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Why the hell do the Romans know about the Flame Maidens' Legend? Not just Aisha, but all the Romans???

KUREHA, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. FREAKIN.

NOËL X AISHA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S A CREEPY TANK. But I love that Owl insignia.

How did the legend get so warped across countries??? I mean, regions in a country, I understand, but... o_O

KYAAAAAAA RIO-SAMA KAKKOII!!!!!!!! >_>

All in all: NAISU ENDO DA. (Fail Trans.: Nice end!)

Wow, that was jam packed. I liked how the pace went pretty quickly. It was a nice contrast from the slow pace of the show. I actually thought that it would go to 13 episodes, but apparently I was wrong. But anyway. The plot went off about how I thought it would after the first minute or so. Does this mean I watch too many military shows or that I'm too used to endings like this? Oh well. Doesn't matter. What matters is that I have solidified my position for Noël x Aisha, Rio x Filicia, and... Well, maybe Kureha x Kanata. But definitely the first two. Also, Kobayashi Yuu's voice was great in the last ep. Not quite what a princess would be (well, not one wearing a dress, at any rate), but it worked. I'm just glad that she came back. It makes me warm and happy~ :D

It's been a good day. And even better are that I actually screenshot stuff! Hooray! Of course, since these are screenshots, SPOILER WARNING for the following. But that's all I got until next season! See ya next time!





Oh, Filicia, Filicia, Filicia. I know you're just checking her language comprehension, but man. That. Was. Awesome.



Filicia, you're expression makes me go HNNNNNNNNNNGG. I especially love how there's still gunsmoke coming out of the nozzle. I wish I was productive enough to find the same screenshot from the raw, so that the words don't mess it up. But So~ sexy~~~




I was so hoping that I'd get a good pic of Rio saying "I'm home." Unfortunately, the angle is not so good, and they didn't even go for a close up! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment