Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

So, April Fools' is over. I'm sure everyone could guess which of those three points I put in the earlier post was a lie, but actually...

They all turned out to be lies. I'm so happy! April Fools' is a great day. :D

Oh, and for something actually related to yuri, at least a little bit, I'm working on a post about magical girls. We'll see how much yuri infiltrates. But till then, I'm going to be enjoying my HxB 6, my Sasameki Koto chp. 31, and not moving to Canada. See ya next time!

Oh, and in honor of the new HxB, have these pics:

I wish I was savvy enough to find HxB fanart... And wasn't lazy.


EDIT: FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DAMN IT. I FELL FOR IT AGAIN. DAMN YOU DYNASTY. DAMN YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment