Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

...Oops.

Damn. I had this nice post laid out that I was going to release on New Year's Eve. And then that passed. I decided to post it on New Year's Day instead. And that passed. Now I still don't have it done and I haven't posted in about a week. Please forgive me. Orz

Normally, as compensation for leaving you guys with nothing to read, I would post something big, but that post is still in the works, unfortunately. So instead, I'll give you some of my news updates. Of the past anime season, Kobato is still going (pleasedon'tstopat13pleasedon'tstopat13pleasedon'tstopat13), Sasameki Koto has ended, which a post about is forthcoming, and Kimi ni Todoke is on hold because I can't stand the arc they are at right now. With my anime watch list pretty much empty, I'm going to try to catch up on old stuff, namely Aoi Hana, which I was going to watch when it came out, but was unfortunately with family and without a laptop. I heard it was good though. Besides watching old anime, I've also gotten really into Vocaloid. This is bad in many ways. One: It is similar to iDOLM@STER in that there are many characters and I like all most many of them. Two: It is similar to iDOLM@STER in that I've gotten hooked on it. So part of the reason I haven't been posting is because I've been trawling Danbooru the net for pics of Luka, who is one of my favorites. And I might go back to doing that now, so see ya! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment