Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

All's Quiet on (My) Yuri Front

*sigh* Besides the continued broadcast of Kobato (YES.), I haven't heard aaaaaaaaaaaaaanything about new yuri stuff. I guess this means it's time for me to rewatch old stuff, huh? Even my manga fixes are pretty scarce. What a terrible season. Also, probably one of the biggest things on any yuri fan's watchlist, the MAHOU SHOUJO LYRICAL NANOHA movie came out a couple days ago, and I have heard nothing about it. T_T I WANT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! Gah.

But yes. Let us move onto my actual point. Today is another Geeky As Charged post! Yay...? *cricket noises*

...I guess I'll just move forward, huh? So I'm taking an acting class this semester and all I can think about throughout it is manga like Skip Beat and Glass Mask. I wonder if reading/watching stuff like that will actually end up helping me...? But anyway, that's it for today's Geeky As Charged! Oh, and I suppose I should put a picture up... Hm. I'm hoping for this in the Nanoha movie:

I know it's unlikely, but a fan can hope, right? ...right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment