Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Geeky As Charged

Have you ever had those moments where, while walking around or doing something random, you notice something that reminds you of a fan work? It seems to happen to me a lot, so I'm going to start a new feature called "Geeky As Charged"! It won't be a weekly post or anything, but everytime I notice something, I'll make a small little post with the Geeky As Charged tag and possibly on the title too. OK! Explanations are over, so let's go!

Today's Geeky As Charged: I went to see the relatively new "Sherlock Holmes" movie the other day, and the only thing I could think of after was DezoPenguin's AU Mai-HiME series featuring Shizuru as Holmes and Natsuki as Watson. As of now, it's up to the third story. Here is one, two, and three. He also has a side-story up.

Sad, innit? Also, have a complimentary image! It's not official fanart for this fanfiction, but I think it works OK with DezoPenguin's series.

No comments:

Post a Comment