Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Pokémon Platinum

Some good news! There's finally a good DS emulator out there! Hooray~♫ It's for Windows, which sucks, because I have a Mac, but I somehow manage to make do with my Windows... emulator. >_> But anyway. The first game I got on my emulator was Pokémon Platinum! While you might say "What does this have to do with yuri?" you're too naive! Of course there's yuri involved! XD In this case, putting aside any knowledge you (or I, for that matter) have of the Pokémon anime, the yuri couple is Hikari x Shirona (Dawn x Cynthia). I have no idea how they emerged as a couple, just that the fanart of them can be pretty cute/funny. XD Plus, I hear that they get a date in Platinum... Who knows if that's true though.

.....................................*girl is doing research*...........................................

So apparently, the manga is a likely suspect for where this pairing came from (although there is still only a little subtext). I don't really mind except that NO ONE FREAKING SCANLATES THE POKÉMON MANGA. *sob*

Oh well. Have some pictures of the pairing (plus a really cute one I found~):


All right! I admit it! I got a Turtwig solely because of this picture! BUT IT'S JUST TOO DANG CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment