Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Geeky As Charged 3

It turns out that the Aria post I was going to make will have to be delayed about a week or so, as I somehow am very busy this week. -_- Anyway, I don't want to leave you guys on a lurch, so here's a Geeky As Charged post!

Today's Geeky As Charged: I went to see a local band and their keyboardist had a KORG Triton series keyboard. This pretty much instantly reminded me of Tsumugi from K-On! Here's a couple pics...





From what comments were posted on these pictures, it seems like Tsumugi's Triton is top of the line. Of course, the one I saw today wasn't. I wish I could remember the exact model... But yeah, that's it for today. See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! :-) If you're planning on continuing to write about yuri here regularly, why don't you send an e-mail to Erica Friedman from Yuricon, so she can add you to the yuri blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! And I would ask to be put on a blogroll, except that I have no confidence in my own writing to do so at this point. Your suggestion is duly noted though!

    ReplyDelete