Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Final Fantasy XIII... Well, sort of.

This post based on what sporadic videos I watched and what sporadic Japanese I know. Please read at your own discretion. If you do not wish to be spoiled, even by a little bit, stop right here and wait for whatever post I do next. Thank you.



Dear Square Enix,

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Really? Really? Why the hell did you do that? Any ending but that, and I would've been happy. Did you have to have the yuri couple be the ONLY PEOPLE NOT TO REVIVE? NO. NO, YOU DIDN'T. WE COULD HAVE A HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYBODY, BUT NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU GUYS NEED A BITTER SWEET ENDING. I HATE YOU AND I HATE YOUR NEW GAMES.

But I'm probably still going to watch the full playthrough when that comes out, and I still love your Dragon Quest series.

Sincerely,
Suraki



And now for pic spammage!








I <3 Fang so muuuuuch. >_>

Oh, and extra stuff for you! Here's an English subbed (not dubbed, because even though it's good, Lightning's VA is Sakamoto Maaya. There's currently no English VA who can beat her, so... Yeah. Fang's voice is also cool. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment