Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Much Ado about Yuri... Not.

Well, a new week has gone by, and again, nothing new has happened. Wait, that's not true! The latest English translation of my favoritest favorite manga EVAR came out four days ago! Yes! But they don't have it in the local bookstores! No!

Orz

Somehow these things always happen to me. In other news, though, it will probably be another week before I can post something of importance. I am currently immersed in the hell that is FINALS WEEK, so... Yeah. But that's real life, so we're not going to talk about it. Instead, I want to direct you to the 'work' I've recently been doing. It's not exactly yuri, but, it's relevant. Ish. If you have high power yuri goggles on.

But now I'm off to real life. Next time, we should be seeing some old school yuri. Maybe. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment