Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Well, This is Awkward



Erm, hello. Long time, no see? Ahahahaha...

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING FOR A LONG WHILE. OTZ

I really don't have any excuse for not posting anything for ever and ever. As it is, I still don't know if I'll start updating regularly again. I'll do my best, but... Don't expect to see lots of posts suddenly popping up. I'm actually surprised I got a good few months of regular posting in before I petered out. This blog was started as a mixture of me wanting to put my ideas out on the internet as well as, and most importantly as, an experiment in writing and updating something regularly. It seems like I've failed a bit at that, but I won't give up yet! For those people who for some reason keep coming to this blog and commenting, thank you for that! I'm going to use those good comments as a motivator to keep me going! わたし、がんばります!

Later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment