Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Geeky As Charged 8

As a step towards renewing my verbosity in this blog and to keep myself from dying by homework, I've decided that my next new post should be a GAC, as seen in the title.

Today's Geeky As Charged is:

For one of my classes, I have to read some of Plato's works, specifically those dealing with Socrates. It's rather boring, not least because I'm not really interested in this. But one of the biggest problems I have is that the style of writing reminds me of a fanfic I read, called Inter Nos, which is very much in my interests. It's a Mai-Hime fanfic set in a universe very much influenced by Ancient Rome. So as I'm reading these selections, I'm constantly reminded that these people are set in Ancient Greece which just reminds me of the fic and makes me want to read it. Which I shouldn't do because I have a test coming up. So I'll just leave you guys with a random picture. Until next time!

This was a picture I found after searching for 'toga' in Danbooru. It has nothing to do with anything, but it reminds me of Inter Nos, so let's just leave it at that, hm?

3 comments:

  1. Today's yuri level is 1? Well that's surely no good. How is this level determined? How do we raise it?

    ... Oh sorry, hello. Don't mind me, I'm just a passing squid. Stumbled across your blog after discovering and then googling the phrase "Ristelle". Noticing the line in the title image my brain just kinda did a little ping and said, "Hey I agree!".

    And a yuri girl none the less. Every time I find one of you (sorry to phrase it so...), I always feel a bit like a fraud and a wannabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome! Thanks for commenting!

    Yeah, yuri level is determined by how much yuri I see in that day. Or at least until I remember to update it... You can raise it by sending me more yuri! :D

    Yeah, Ristelle was pretty much the only reason I watched the entire walkthrough... Though Judy was a bonus.

    As for feeling like a fraud/wannabe, I've been there before. You just have to think of it like this: there're different levels of yuri fangirl/boy-ness. So rather than thinking yourself a fraud/wannabe, think of it as you're low on experience and need to level up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... lets see. How about a short doujin?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?fxrwrwodl6xwnap

    Though by that last part I didn't mean I was worried that my yuri rank was low, I simply meant because your a girl. :P

    ReplyDelete