Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Geeky As Charged 7

It's been a while since one of these happened, huh? Well, as I prepare to marathon what Heartcatch Precure there is so I can get screencaps for you guys, here's a GAC to keep you a little occupied.

Today's Geeky As Charged:

While helping a friend move out, my friend's friend asked for her folder and said, 'Don't look in, it's got personal stuff.' Somehow, I heard, 'Don't look in, it's got Touhou stuff.' I have no idea how that happened, but I still got a little excited... >_>

Later in the day, the same person was talking about Chiba in reference to something I don't know, but all I could think was Chiba Mamoru, a.k.a. Tuxedo Kamen in Sailor Moon. I'm such a sad person.

Something like this would've been pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment