Yuri Level of the Day!


Today's yuri level is:

2, until I find out otherwise

Video Game: Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle

I realize everyone's waiting for my posts about Nanoha and such, but real life has taken me hostage for a bit. It's probable that substantial posts will not continue anew until after the new year. Sorry. Orz

Despite that, today I've come to talk about something I should've a while ago. I applied to be one of the last round betas for the game Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle, a homemade yuri rpg (screens available at the website)! The game is absolutely amazing. Wondering how it would fit your interest? Check this out:

Old-school style game
+
Hilarious writing
+
Pretty artwork
+
Interesting music
+
Great characters
+
YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!
=

On the technical side, the game was made in RPG Maker 2003. It's a Windows program, so for those unfortunate people who have Macs (and don't have a Windows emulator like I do >D), they're out of luck. (Although I wonder if you could just keep the game on a thumb drive and then play it wherever you go...)

Everyone should get this free game as a Christmas gift for themselves! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment